The games opened at midnight ET with national championship game runner-up Memphis hosting Massachusetts, where Tigers head coach John Calipari once coached. It wraps up with the two of the most winning programs in college hoops history -- Kentucky and North Carolina -- meeting in Chapel Hill at 9 p.m. ET tonight.
There are games featuring teams in 14 conferences and one women's game (Iowa at Kansas, 2 p.m. ET on ESPN). It also includes four NIT semifinals and two games in the CBE Classic, including defending national champion Kansas hosting Florida Gulf Coast (9 p.m. ET, ESPN U).
Every game on ESPN and ESPN2 will be simulcast on ESPN360.com.
There will be two studio shows, including a four-hour special beginning at 6 a.m. ET. College GameDay will be in Chapel Hill at 8 p.m. ET.
Mister Wolf is celebrating his retirement by watching all the games live. Bonzer will catch a few winks between during the four hours after the Idaho State at Hawaii game and before the Penn at Drexel broadcast. Of course this is contingent on all the game being in HD. Bonzer only does HD tee vee in his old age.
• Midnight: UMass at Memphis (ESPN)
• 2 a.m.: Fresno St. at St. Mary's (ESPN)
• 4 a.m.: Idaho St. at Hawaii (ESPN)
• 6 a.m.: College Hoops Tip-Off Special (ESPN)
• 10 a.m.: Penn at Drexel (ESPN)
• Noon: Liberty at UNC-Asheville (ESPN)
• 2 p.m.: Iowa at Kansas (women) (ESPN)
• 4 p.m.: Centenary at Baylor (ESPN)
• 6 p.m.: Richmond at Syracuse (ESPN)
• 7 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Purdue (ESPNU)
• 7:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Boston College (ESPN2)
• 8 p.m.: College GameDay-Chapel Hill (ESPN)
• 9 p.m.: Kentucky at North Carolina (ESPN)
• 9 p.m.: Florida Gulf Coast at Kansas (ESPNU)
• 9:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Oklahoma (ESPN2)
• 11:30 p.m.: NIT Regional Final-Arizona (ESPN2)