- Mon, 18:41: Opinion: Gregg Jarrett: Why the law is on Trump's side with his immigration ban - Fox News https://t.co/gGxdTrojiU
- Mon, 20:31: 'Dilbert' Creator Scott Adams to Stop Donating to Alma Mater UC Berkeley - Breitbart https://t.co/6tEhNFFJsc via @BreitbartNews
- Mon, 20:38: RT @ezraklein: This is an interesting piece on "gun grabbers" https://t.co/Iv87iuczEZ
- Tue, 05:36: NO SERIOUSLY 😒, It's come down to this. #fightback hop on the #TrumpTrain 🇺🇸☘️🇮🇪 https://t.co/XqUCMuuF1y
- Tue, 06:15: This is why "the resistance" is GOP's best friend😁 More voters jumping off the Democrat Titanic and onto the… https://t.co/lRwkJFdCKd
- Tue, 06:17: RT @vivelafra: The Left now live in an alternate reality where #IslamicTerrorism evokes sympathy for Muslims because Muslims aren't terrori…
- Tue, 08:35: RT @DeplorableYes: MSNBC’S Katy Tur Appears To Suggest That Trump Wants To Assassinate Reporters @YoungCons #MAGA https://t.co/xEojH2kI9w
Bonzer Words of Wisdom Don't force collaboration onto talented individuals who are superstars in their own right but don’t necessarily…
Join me at bonzerwolf.com No sign up. No Ads. Words from the Wolf and more, posted twice daily or more.
Why Did the U.S. Military Buy 500 Fake Internet Personas?